A highly motivated marketing specialist with seven of experience of digital marketing, graphic design, video production and editing. My goal is to enable sales representatives with content that resonates with prospects and is backed by data and measurement. I strongly believe in inbound marketing tactics and measurement of marketing activities to drive real value to prospects.
-Social media coordination, measurement and analysis
-Paid advertising on LinkedIn and Google Ads
-WordPress Website management and updates
-Marketing collateral design (PowerPoint, proposals)
-Video production, editing and motion graphics
-Market research and RFP response assistance
CSI Leasing, Inc – Senior Marketing Specialist (Currently employed since Nov 2018)
- Write, design and distribute marketing materials to a sales force of 40+ representatives using tools such as PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Assist salesforce with request for proposals (RFPs) and other responses to prospective customers.
- Social media strategy, image creation and publishing using a scheduling tool called Loomly. Since overseeing the company LinkedIn account, follower growth has increased by an average of 33% year on year.
- WordPress multisite updates working as a liaison with the company’s external developer to implement new website features. Contributions include assisting with a website redesign in 2021.
- Video production and editing which includes using A7 III for filming, Premiere Pro and After Effects for editing and motion graphics
- Market research for entering new markets and internal data to provide social proof in marketing materials
- SEO/website recommendations and analysis using Google Analytics (GA4), Google’s Keyword Planner, Google Trends and Google Search Console and Google Data Studio for reporting
University of Missouri – St. Louis – Marketing Assistant (August 2015 – May 2018)
- Create social media posts for the Office of Multicultural Student Services, and the UMSL-Express Scripts Bridge Program Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Prepare a monthly content calendar to easily share ideas with the Assistant Director.
- Use Facebook Insights to monitor audience growth and their reactions to published content.
- Offer SEO recommendations using Google AdWords and Google Trends.
- Take photos of various events to post them on social media platforms.
- Create educational infographics using Adobe CC, and other web based design software.
- Prepare stages and booths for Multicultural Student Services Events• Other office duties such as copying documents and sorting mail.
Let’s build something together.