A highly motivated marketing assistant with nearly two years of experience publishing engaging content for social media accounts at the University of Missouri – St. Louis. Self-starter with experience designing images and other visual elements in order to boost audience engagement. Strong passion for creating, designing and sharing content that connects businesses with their audience.
University of Missouri – St. Louis Marketing Assistant (August 2015- May 2018)
- Create social media posts for the Office of Multicultural Student Services, and the UMSL-Express Scripts Bridge Program Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Prepare a monthly content calendar to easily share ideas with the Assistant Director.
- Use Facebook Insights to monitor audience growth and their reactions to published content.
- Offer SEO recommendations using Google AdWords and Google Trends.
- Take photos of various events to post them on social media platforms.
- Create educational infographics using Adobe CC, and other web based design software.
- Prepare stages and booths for Multicultural Student Services Events• Other office duties such as copying documents and sorting mail.
Saint Louis County Library Clerk (October 2013-present)
- Check in incoming library materials.
- Shelve and sort materials such as books and other media.
- Assists in the location and retrieval of specific titles in order to fill customer requests.
- Assist patrons with the library computers or printing.
- Social Media Strategy
- Market Research
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Master of Business, Marketing, University of Missouri St. Louis (2018)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Missouri St. Louis (2015)
(314) 258- 7243